Gallery of Atrocities

This website contains violent photographs and other media of vegetables and fruits being tortured, mutilated, mistreated, and murdered. They are not for the weak of heart. By choosing to view these images you hold VegetableCruelty.com harmless for your psychological well being.

SHOW ME THE GORE | NO THANKS

244 thoughts on “Gallery of Atrocities

1. harvest!!

Wow this really just made my day….not because i love veggies for anything more than to eat but becuase you people are so dumb…seriously you make peta look smart which trust me is hard to do. So today as i drive home i will look at the corn field that was just harvested and laugh because there are people out there that think that harvest is homicide (or would it be veggicide??):) so thanks for making my day.

2. Bob the Chef

Meat: I don’t think you understand. They’re denying the rights of vegetables. What a bunch of fascists with meat bias. You know, Hitler believed the Jews didn’t have rights either, and he used to roast them in the ovens, too. The similarities are horrifying. Stop vegetable hate crime!

3. Confused K

If we don’t eat veggies(for vegetarian), what the hell do we eat?

And is a mushroom a plant?

This is really silly………….(but had a fine time reading it, It’s quite entertaining as a comedy(sorry, but honestly)

4. ...

…This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read. You feel bad for plants- which not only have no pain, but have no sentience AT ALL- but you happily eat an animal who in all likeliness spent it’s entire life pent up with no room to move, only to be cruelly killed. You people are deranged.

p.s.- pretty much all meat you are buying and eating has been fed mainly a diet of another animals ground up beaks, hooves, bones, guts and brains. So you actually aren’t “saving” many plants by eating meat. Do some actual research sometime and maybe you won’t sound like an idiot. I sincerely hope that this is a joke website that some jerks set up to see how many people they could annoy.

5. Meat its what's for dinner

Doesnt it just amaze you how ignorant people are?
    Wow, to read the posts here of folks getting all jazzed up and pissy about you militant vegetable rights folks.
    Just get a hammer out and hit these idiots square on the top of their heads.
    Shows how ignorant these PETA (sheep)followers REALLY are.

6. cant we jus get along

we need to consume life to live life. cant we all just agree to be grateful for our food by saying thank you for anything that might have lost their lives for us instead or arguing about it?

7. I love Veggies

I love to eat veggie yes i do, i love veggies how about you! I like the taste of veggies in my mouth. Veggies make me happy when i eat them!

8. Plant Revolutionist

In 2008 our plant allies started the retaliation. I saw numerous news stories of plants emitting colorless, oderless gasses that would stop all logical thinking in humans and cause mass homicides and suicides. If only the vegatarians had seen the light sooner!!! I love plants and not only should not be slaughtered but they should be set free. How can you sleep at night knowing these poor helpless things are kept in captivity right in your very home. I drive by the concentration camps everyday, disguised as “farms”. It’s sickening, I’m glad they are finally fighting back. We don’t deserve to live!

9. y u no know sarcasm?

Apparently vegans and vegetarians are missing out on the protiens that make it possible to distinguish sarcasm from truth.

10. Confused

Right so er you’re trying to say veg has feelings now? And im supposed to feel ashamed when i see a frozen brocoli? Seriously? What scientific evidents suggests that they can feel pain? Also what do you eat seen as you cant eat anything that casts a shadow…

11. Lactose_The_Intolerant

I can’t even stomach LOOKING at this, how on Earth can people manage to see past the carnage and eat this?? Those poor potatoes probably had families who had/have no idea where they are or if they’ll ever see them again. And they won’t. Because these spuds are dead. This is just awful.

12. Jimbo

While I agree that vegetable cruelty is inhumane and and must be stopped, I am disappointed with the hate and animosity toward vegans.

Vegans suffer from Vitamin B12 deficiency (self-inflicted as it may be)and are therefore incapable of rational thought.

Vegans should not be scorned, but rather pitied as the victims of a neurosis-based eating disorder, much like the victims of anorexia nirvosa.

“Oh no, I weigh 89 pounds so I’d better starve myself.”

“Oh no, poor little Bambi. I’d better not eat meat.””